The Makay is a massive ruiniform dating from the Jurassic erea, which is located in the Center-West of Madagascar, with an area of 150 x 50KM2
It is separated from Isalo by the Mangoky river, and situated in the Beroroho region (South-East) and in the North-West by the Mandabe region.
The Highlight :
- Discovery of the high ground and its landscapes,
- Immersion and trek in the Makay Massif
- Professional and native team of the region,
- Security During the trek,
- Hotel selected throughout the RN7